Re: How to get current user

От Terry Lee Tucker
Тема Re: How to get current user
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
This works for me:
                SELECT INTO peopleRec log_name, position FROM people
                        WHERE lower(log_name) = lower(current_user);

On Tuesday 16 November 2004 03:28 pm, Guillermo saith:
> Hi,
>
> How can I get in a PL/pgSQL function, the current user name? I want to
> restrict updating a field if the user is not a Superuser.
>
> Thanx,
> Guillermo

Quote: 26
"To those who cite the First Amendment as reason for excluding God from
 more and more of our institutions everyday; I say: The First Amendment
 of the Constitution was not written to protect the people of this country
 from religious values; it was written to protect religious values from
 government tyranny."

 --Ronald Reagan

 Work: 1-336-372-6812
 Cell: 1-336-363-4719