How to flush the data in my tables into XML

От Kumar S
Тема How to flush the data in my tables into XML
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Dear group,
  My data about an experiment and its results are
spread across many tables.  I am currently writing a
python parser to flush the data as an XML document.
   There is a stumbling block for me now.  The data is
residing in many tables and is referenced as primary
and foreign keys. It is straight forward to query
single table and format the results into appropriate
tags. However, when I have my data refereneced as keys
(numbers) how can I consolidate the complete data
instead of keys.  Is there any way to get out of this
problem.  I am afraid, I made my question clear,
otherwise I will repharse my question.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers
Kumar.