ODBC understanding problem

От Lothar Behrens
Тема ODBC understanding problem
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi,

I have found, that my class wrapper must do a
SQLSetPos(..., SQL_REFRESH, ...); after deleting a row.

This solved a bug that I am searching for.

Now after deleting a row and moving around in the cursor,
I get a free memory problem due to double deleting a buffer.

This happens in the ODBC driver, but I think, that I am missing
something in my code.

I am using one data row for showing and modify the data and another
row to add new data. So I have two rows, but one row is passed to
the bind columns function.

Must I do something with the deleted row in my bound columns before
moving to another row ?

Thanks for any help

Lothar
---- My home: www.lollisoft.de -----------------------------