Re: Calling on all SQL guru's

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Calling on all SQL guru's
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, Nov 01, 2004 at 05:34:21PM -0800, John Fabiani wrote:

> God bless you!  It works as expected.  But is it possible to create a SQL
> statement using only the pg files.  This will allow it to be used with 7.3.x
> and later.  I have been trying for a full day.  Actually, I really need to
> understand the relationship between the pg files.  Is there a description
> somewhere???

Yes, see the "System Catalogs" section in the "Internals" chapter of the
documentation.

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/7.4/static/catalogs.html

"On the other flipper, one wrong move and we're Fatal Exceptions"
(T.U.X.: Term Unit X  - http://www.thelinuxreview.com/TUX/)

От: Eric E
Сообщение: Re: Rows created by a stored proc prompt Access' dreaded "write conflict"