PostgreSQL 8.0.0-beta4 Windows 2000 Installation

От yuvaraj duraisamy
Тема PostgreSQL 8.0.0-beta4 Windows 2000 Installation
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers-win32

  Hi
I am new Postgresql. I downloaded and installed postgresql-8.0.0-beta4 on windows 2000 everything went smooth, after creating a database in the console; I could connect the database once with the php. After that no log nothing. After reinstallation also I got the same result. After wasting about 10 hours I got a clue and reinstalled after uninstalling the Norton Antivirus I am running successfully.
Providing such a silly information will encourage help new users.
Thanks for the OSS community

With regards
yuvaraj