Re: 8.0b4: COMMIT outside of a transaction echoes ROLLBACK

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: 8.0b4: COMMIT outside of a transaction echoes ROLLBACK
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Oct 27, 2004 at 04:21:53PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:

> On the other hand, it's also a pretty minor issue, and if it turns out
> to require a lot of code rejiggering to make it do that, I'd not think
> it worthwhile.

Patch attached.  It passes the regression tests.  It shouldn't have
secondary effects, but please test.

"Pensar que el espectro que vemos es ilusorio no lo despoja de espanto,
sólo le suma el nuevo terror de la locura" (Perelandra, CSLewis)

Вложения