starting problem when running postgresql

От vimalan dharmarajan
Тема starting problem when running postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-chat
Sir,
     i am vimal,i saw ur forum .it is a very nice that is the reason i joined with u.

     i am new in postgresql.when i started the postgresql , it  ran correct.but now it give failed error
example.

        [root ( at ) localhost root] /etc/rc.d/init.d/postgresql start
        starting postgresql service        [FAILED]
        [root ( at ) localhost root]

         i dont know want to do . kindly help to me sir.
Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm

В списке pgsql-chat по дате отправления: