Re: Avoiding explicit addDataType calls for PostGIS

От Markus Schaber
Тема Re: Avoiding explicit addDataType calls for PostGIS
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi, Oliver,

On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 17:55:27 +1300
Oliver Jowett <oliver@opencloud.com> wrote:

> >>If your objective is to produce a driver that automatically supports
> >>the extra datatypes, how about a provider-properties-file approach?
> >
> > That is a nice idea that allows to control default configuration without
> > recompiling, and without explicit code in the app.
>
> Here is a first cut at implementing this.

Great - just what I always dreamed of :-)

And it was on my agenda today to code this - now I can start with testing :-)

Thanks a lot!

Markus

--
markus schaber | dipl. informatiker
logi-track ag | rennweg 14-16 | ch 8001 zürich