Re: libpq and prepared statements progress for 8.0

От Abhijit Menon-Sen
Тема Re: libpq and prepared statements progress for 8.0
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
At 2004-10-05 17:48:27 -0400, tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us wrote:

> Searching for all references to one of the existing entry points such
> as PQexecPrepared will probably help you identify what you need to do.

OK. I've attached two additional patches below.

I don't really understand how the *.def files work, so I'm just guessing
about what needs to be changed. Thanks to Josh Berkus and Kris Jurka for
looking over the documentation patch, which just adds descriptions of
the two new functions.

I apologise in advance if I've missed anything.

-- ams

Вложения