Re: New snapshot 08.00.0001 uploaded

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: New snapshot 08.00.0001 uploaded
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Dave Page wrote:
> I just uploaded a new snapshot of the ODBC to
> ftp://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/odbc/versions/snapshots/ (note that it
> might take an hour or two to get rsync'ed onto the distribution
> servers).

Btw., is everyone registering the problem reports in the bug tracking
module on gborg?  Is that the canonical site for open issues?  Or is
someone keeping track of the issues reporting in this mailing list?

I occasionally get the feeling from some posts that the current driver
is worse than the last released one (07.03. something).  What are our
release criteria?

--
Peter Eisentraut