Re: Mislabeled timestamp functions (was Re: [SQL] [NOVICE] date_trunc'd timestamp index possible?)

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Mislabeled timestamp functions (was Re: [SQL] [NOVICE] date_trunc'd timestamp index possible?)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
> What I'm inclined to do with these is change pg_proc.h but not force
> an initdb.  Does anyone want to argue for an initdb to force it to be
> fixed in 8.0?  We've lived with the wrong labelings for some time now
> without noticing, so it doesn't seem like a serious enough bug to
> force a post-beta initdb ... to me anyway.

I'd prefer if all users of 8.0 were guaranteed to have the same catalog.
I don't want to ask users, "what version, and when did you last
initdb".  We're still in beta; no one purchased any stability
guarantees.

--
Peter Eisentraut

Сообщение: Re: SQL-Invoked Procedures for 8.1
Сообщение: Re: SQL-Invoked Procedures for 8.1