Re: Fuzzy cost comparison to eliminate redundant planning work

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Fuzzy cost comparison to eliminate redundant planning work
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Joe Conway <mail@joeconway.com> writes:
> Tom Lane wrote:
>>> +      * XXX does this percentage need to be user-configurable?

> ...but I think the answer to the above is yes.

I'd want to see some evidence that there's use in twiddling it ...
in my initial test, setting it to 10% instead of 1% didn't seem to
do much.

Сообщение: Re: Fuzzy cost comparison to eliminate redundant planning
Сообщение: Re: Fuzzy cost comparison to eliminate redundant planning