Re: [#14748606] comp.databases.postgresql hierarchy

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: [#14748606] comp.databases.postgresql hierarchy
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Dave,

> Thank you for the information you provided in your reply. We really
> appreciate your feedback, and we'll keep it in mind as we work to improve
> Google Groups.

This looks to me like they cut us off for ulterior reasons and are avoiding
the topic.   Does it look that way to anyone else?

Is it time to hunt up members of the community who have contacts at google, or
start an e-mail petition drive?

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions