Re: Press release, hopefully final draft this time

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Press release, hopefully final draft this time
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
People:

> > "PostgreSQL is distributed under a BSD license, which allows for use
> > and distribution without licensing fees of any kind in either
> > commercial or non-commercial applications."
>
> The correct verb here is "allow", not "allow for".  "of any kind" is
> redundant.

I agree with Peter:

PostgreSQL is distributed under a BSD license, which allows use and
distribution without fees for both commercial and non-commercial
applications.

both ... and vs. either ... or is a wierd one in English, and I suspect
national in usage.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus