Re: Fwd: How to change/replace an in-memory palloced tuple- tuple data

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Fwd: How to change/replace an in-memory palloced tuple- tuple data
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Sep 21, 2004 at 01:00:18PM -0300, Fx wrote:

> I tried to do this using  the heap_modifytuple function , and
> returning a "newSlot  with a newTuple" instead the "resultSlot" but as
> i suppose im missing something  , can anyone help me ? or give me a
> clue....

You need to provide more info.  Why the heap_modifytuple function did
not work?  Also your description of both the situation and the problem
is far from clear.  Reposting your original question verbatim will lead
you nowhere.

Last but not least, a message that's poorly composed does not inspire a
lot of enthusiasm to answer.  Try to be more careful with spacing,
commas, etc.

"Sallah, I said NO camels! That's FIVE camels; can't you count?"
(Indiana Jones)