Default value for stats_command_string (GUC)

От David Fetter
Тема Default value for stats_command_string (GUC)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Kind people,

I'm writing up a pg_top.  The first cut will be for 8.0, as it relies
on (I know, I know) set-returning functions in plperlu.  To make it do
the right thing, stats_command_string needs to be on.

Is there some large impact of setting this to be on by default?  If
not, could we set that as the default setting?

Looking forward to a lively discussion on this,
I remain,
Yr. obd't ser't,
phone: +1 510 893 6100   mobile: +1 415 235 3778

Remember to vote!

Сообщение: Re: libpq and prepared statements progress for 8.0
Сообщение: Re: libpq and prepared statements progress for 8.0