Re: Article about PostgreSQL and RAID in Brazil

От Steinar H. Gunderson
Тема Re: Article about PostgreSQL and RAID in Brazil
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Thu, Sep 16, 2004 at 11:10:13AM -0700, Daniel Ceregatti wrote:
> Here is a small example of the performance difference with write cache:
>
> http://sh.nu/bonnie.txt

Am I missing something here? I can't find any tests with the same machine
showing the difference between writeback and write-through -- one machine
always uses write-through and the other always uses writeback. (Yes, the
hardware looks more or less the same, but the kernels and systems are way
different.)

/* Steinar */
--
Homepage: http://www.sesse.net/

Сообщение: Re: Article about PostgreSQL and RAID in Brazil
Сообщение: Re: Article about PostgreSQL and RAID in Brazil