Re: Help with extracting large volumes of records across related tables

От Paul Thomas
Тема Re: Help with extracting large volumes of records across related tables
Дата
Re: Help with extracting large volumes of records across related tables  (Pierre-Frédéric Caillaud<lists@boutiquenumerique.com>)
Список pgsql-performance
On 13/09/2004 12:38 Damien Dougan wrote:
> [snip]
> Are there any tools/tricks/tips with regards to extracting large volumes
> of data across related tables from Postgres? It doesnt have to export
> into XML, we can do post-processing on the extracted data as needed -
> the important thing is to keep the relationship between PvA and PvB on a
> row-by-row basis.

Have you considered using cursors?

--
Paul Thomas

От: "Damien Dougan"
Сообщение: Help with extracting large volumes of records across related tables