Re: pgsql-server: Fix a number of places where brittle

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: pgsql-server: Fix a number of places where brittle
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Tom Lane wrote:

> >> Is this in reference to the Windows localized-TZ-names problem?
> >> If so, I thought that was fixed already.
>
> > Yes, windows. I haven't seen it is fixed.
>
> Magnus sent in something that fixes it for him, and I committed it:
> http://developer.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql-server/src/timezone/pgtz.c
> revision 1.25.
>
> (Looks ... in fact, that's the same patch we both committed last week.)

OK, removed.  Should we add this URL to the developers page?

                               PostgreSQL 8.0 Open Items
                               =========================

Current version at http://candle.pha.pa.us/cgi-bin/pgopenitems.

Changes
-------
* Win32
    o add binary version stamps?
    o fix signal-safe socket handler for SSL
    o fix SSL compiles
    o fix query cancel in psql (?)
    o shorten timezone for %t log_line_prefix
    o start pg_autovacuum easily
    o allow installed locales rather than hardcoded one
    o update encoding list to include win1250
    o synchonize supported encodings and docs
    o disable readline-required psql options
    o fix shared memory on Win2k terminal server
    o fix negative getrusage() results from VACUUM VERBOSE
* fix oid2name for tablespaces
* allow libpq to check parameterized data types
* make pgxs install by default
* add xid to log_line_prefix for PITR
* cleanup FRONTEND use in /port, malloc, elog
* fix ambiguity for objects using default tablespaces
* fix case where template db already uses target tablespace
* have plpython reject pseudotype arguments because it crashes
* add i386 solaris spinlock code
* fix permissions on sequences restored via pg_dump