Re: How to determine a database is intact?

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: How to determine a database is intact?
Дата
Re: How to determine a database is intact?  (Greg Stark <gsstark@mit.edu>)
Список pgsql-general
Believe it or not, we haven't gotten many requests for this feature,
partly because such corruption is so rare.  Also, any checker isn't
going to find a change from "Baker" to "Faker" in a text field.