Re: error: insert has more expressions than target column

От Dino Vliet
Тема Re: error: insert has more expressions than target column
Дата
Список pgsql-general
MUCH better now....I did manage to get an insert into
the table lessons with these adjustments...BUT now it
seems the FOR LOOP didn't work because I only get 1
record and expected that I would get 8 records due to
the i variabele.

What could be wrong?

My code is now:

CREATE FUNCTION vulalles() RETURNS trigger AS '
BEGIN
FOR i in 0..7 LOOP
INSERT INTO lessons (......)
SELECT dayofweek,startdate + (i*7), enddate +
RETURN NEW;
END LOOP;
END;
' LANGUAGE plpgsql;