unix socket error in cygwin postgresql-7.4.3

От Ennio-Sr
Тема unix socket error in cygwin postgresql-7.4.3
Дата
Список pgsql-general
[Probably duplicate: unable to get through cygwin or novice]

Hi!
During my last attempt to set postgresql working under cygwin on a win-98
OS I got the warning:
cygserver: failed to create UNIX domain socket: Address family not supported by
protocol
What should I check?
    Ennio

--
[Perche' usare Win$ozz (dico io) se ..."anche uno sciocco sa farlo.     \\?//
 Fa' qualche cosa di cui non sei capace!"   (diceva Henry Miller) ]     (°|°)