Re: vacuum full for all databases

От Ilia Chipitsine
Тема Re: vacuum full for all databases
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> Ilia Chipitsine wrote:
> > Dear Sirs
> >
> > I'm about to write plpgsql function which will "vacuum full" all existing
> > databases. Below is an example how to get list of databases.
> >
> > What should I write instead of "raise notice" ?
>
> >   raise notice ''datname = %'',list.datname;
>
> Something like:
>    EXECUTE ''VACUUM FULL '' || list.datname;

"vacuum full" accepts relation name, not database name

$ psql -U pgsql template1

       \h for help with SQL commands
       \? for help on internal slash commands
       \q to quit

template1=# vacuum full site_b170;
ERROR:  relation "site_b170" does not exist
template1=#

От: Richard Huxton
Сообщение: Re: vacuum full for all databases
От: reina_ga@hotmail.com (Tony Reina)
Сообщение: Re: can't build libpq with beta 2