Re: pgsql-server: The current implementation of dbsize doesn't handle tables

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: pgsql-server: The current implementation of dbsize doesn't handle tables
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Wed, Sep 01, 2004 at 09:55:22PM -0300, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> The current implementation of dbsize doesn't handle tables in
> tablespaces correctly, and is quite restricted on objects covered (only
> tables and databases, but not tablespaces and indexes).

I agree this is a big patch, but is it correct to have the file carry an
author tag of Andreas Pflug?  What happened to all previous
contributors?  Why is the original author's name not even mentioned?

"The problem with the future is that it keeps turning into the present"
(Hobbes)