Re: Copy command freezes but INSERT works fine with trigger on insert.

От Artimenko Igor
Тема Re: Copy command freezes but INSERT works fine with trigger on insert.
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Copy from .. works fine for 1000 records to load. For data set of 60000 records I could never get
it finish. And I'm planing to reload 1000,000 records.

So there is a limit somewhere between 1,000 & 60,000 since it starts working slower. The only
question for me left is. What config parameter(s) I should increase to speed up copy command and
to which values rougthly?

Also do you know config settings to see if copy operation progresses or waits for something?