Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] Win32 release warning

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] Win32 release warning
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 26 Aug 2004, Robert Treat wrote:

> All we need to do is and in some of the klez/sobig tech and not only can
> we subscribe them, but we should be able to read through their address
> book and subscribe 50 of their closest friends without any prompting at
> all :-)

We could, but make sure its in the License Agreement so that its legal :)

And, in case you didn't know, this has happened ... there was a company
that distributed software that in there terms&conditions (that you had to
agree to), there was a clause that said you agreed to them mailing out to
those ppl it finds in your addressbook :)

----