Re: any solution for full text search in Postgres for partial words

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: any solution for full text search in Postgres for partial words
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Aug 25, 2004 at 11:14:36AM -0400, Liu, Mingyi wrote:

> 1. Is there existing open-source FTI for postgres that allows partial words search?

I think a trigram-based solution could help you here.  In 8.0beta there
is a contrib/pg_trgm module that implements such a thing.  It isn't
present on previous versions of Postgres though.

See
http://www.sai.msu.su/~megera/oddmuse/index.cgi/ReadmeTrgm

Hi! I'm a .signature virus!
cp me into your .signature file to help me spread!