Re: Database problems on the PG sites

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: Database problems on the PG sites
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Wed, 25 Aug 2004, Justin Clift wrote:

> Dave Page wrote:
> <snip>
>> Ooops indeed. I've paged Marc. It'll do him good to get up early ;-)
>
> Thanks Dave, that's cool.
>
> It's all working again now.  The two people who emailed me to let me know,
> have been apologised to.

And I had a chat today with our service provider, to find out what I was
doing wrong ...my limitatin right now is that I don't speak Spanish, so
when I called their main, 24hr number, getting across to them I was having
a problem was interesting, to say the least :)  I guess they know that if
'Marc' calls, that a tech is needed, but I didn't know that was the
'safe word' :)

Once gets used to talking to one person, when he takes off on holidays on
me, I'm lost *sigh*

----

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: