Re: What about changing developer site before 8.0.0?

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: What about changing developer site before 8.0.0?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Mon, 23 Aug 2004, Josh Berkus wrote:

> Devrim,
>
>> Developer site needs a complete re-design, I believe. High percent of the
>> info,etc is outdated ana page does not look  good.
>
> I thought the developer site was supposed to get folded into the main site?

can't be folded into it, unless you want to make the developers login to
www to make updates to their pages :)

but, I can't see why we can't pull  in the 'non-developer edited' stuff
with links to developer.postgresql.org/* for whatever is required over
there ...

----

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: