Re: 8.0 Open Items

От Darcy Buskermolen
Тема Re: 8.0 Open Items
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On August 20, 2004 09:01 pm, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Tom Lane wrote:

> > > Agreed.  Done.
> >

> I don't see any mention of it being removed in the 7.4 release notes.
> I see it in the SGML docs:

> newly-written code. It will be removed in the next version.

Hmm I had never seen this entry before, most likely because it's the same
size/face as the body, Maybe in the future we can have warnings of this sort
made a bit more prominate or such?   Though I must admit I do not read the
manual from cover to cover with each release. My reading tends to stem from
the release notes to give me an overview of what's new, and what's coming
down the pipe.   So based on what in the docs, and that this is an major
release, removing to_char(interval) would be acceptable.

--
Darcy Buskermolen
Wavefire Technologies Corp.