PLPGSQL Install Help

От sripathy sena
Тема PLPGSQL Install Help
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

I am trying to install OPenacs with postgres 7.4.3 as
the database.

The openacs requires plpgsql to be installed. When I
try to do this by running "CREATELANG plpgsql
template1". I get a message file plpgsql not found in
lib directory.

I searched for the file in the lib directory and there
is only psql but not plpgsql. Can I download this file
from the internet or do i have to reinstall postgres
to use plpgsql.

I can find file like plpgsql.h, plpgsql.out and
plpgsql.sql in the file system. I am using mandrake
9.1.

I did install aolserver and openacs, it work but I get
the error asking to install plpgsql.

Any help to recolve this issue will be highly
appreciated.

thanks
Pathy