Re: All three packages ...

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: All three packages ...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thursday 19 August 2004 16:04, Tom Lane wrote:
> "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@postgresql.org> writes:
> > Let's go with the updated regression outputs ... probably better then
> > going and reverting down flex/bison just for packaging :(
>
> That's what I thought too.  Patches committed --- rewrap whenever you
> have a chance.

I may misunderstand the problem, but if the change in bison/flex can break the
regression tests, couldn't it also break peoples apps?  That would seem like
a nasty suprise to spring on someone this late in that release cycle...

--
Robert Treat
Build A Better Lamp :: Linux Apache {middleware} PostgreSQL