Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] 8.0 Beta 1 // Environment Vars // .pgpass

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] 8.0 Beta 1 // Environment Vars // .pgpass
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
Wow, that is strange.  Did you do a 'make clean' before this?  I don't
see why you would see the failure on Win32 and I don't see it on Unix.

Hold, we might have problems later on this for linking client apps
because as I remember win32 doesn't like the same symbol used in libpq
and pgport, but you haven't even gotten to that stage yet in the
compile.  The workaround has been to make the function call a macro but
let's get libpq compiled first and see how it goes after that.