Re: FATAL: invalid frontend message type 8

От Steve Crawford
Тема Re: FATAL: invalid frontend message type 8
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wednesday 18 August 2004 2:25 pm, Tom Lane wrote:
> Steve Crawford <scrawford@pinpointresearch.com> writes:
> > I started recording all the raw network data and waited for the
> > error in the log. From this I have determined the machine and the
> > likely process. It is a telephony app written in C and using the
> > pg libraries.
>
> What version of libpq is it using, exactly?
>
>             regards, tom lane

Client libs are 7.3.1. Client and PG libs are compiled and installed
on SCO_SV 3.2v5.0.4. IIRC (this app's developer is in Europe for a
month), the PG libs are statically compiled into the app.

Server version is 7.4.1.

We will be migrating the front-end to Linux and will update both
client and server to match.

Cheers,
Steve