Re: 8.0 Press Release: the PRODUCTIVE thread.

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: 8.0 Press Release: the PRODUCTIVE thread.
Дата
Re: 8.0 Press Release: the PRODUCTIVE thread.
Re: 8.0 Press Release: the PRODUCTIVE thread.
Список pgsql-advocacy
Simon,

> We expect strong uptake both from direct users and
> from ISVs releasing solutions that embed PostgreSQL within them."

Hmmmm ... I really like that sentence, other than the word "uptake".

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions
San Francisco

Сообщение: Re: 8.0 Press Release: the PRODUCTIVE thread.
Сообщение: Re: 8.0 Press Release: the PRODUCTIVE thread.