PgAdmin "make" failure on Slackware 10

От Darren Beukes
Тема PgAdmin "make" failure on Slackware 10
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hello There,

I'm using the Slackware 10 and am compiling
pgadmin from source.  I installed wxWindows 2.5 from
source, as per the specification in the docs folder.

PGadmin appeared to be run smoothly, running
./configure with no hassles.  Make appears to go fine
for about 10-15 minutes  until I get a very, very long
list of errors, mainly complaining about "undefined
references".  These are are the last few lines of the
error:

collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [pgadmin3] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory