New News Entry

От www@www.postgresql.com (World Wide Web Owner)
Тема New News Entry
Дата
Список pgsql-www
A new entry has been added to the news database.

Database Admin: http://www.postgresql.org/admin/edit_news.php?218

Submitted by: press@postgresql.org
Headline: The Slony team has released version 1.0.2
The Slony team has released version 1.0.2 of its replication engine following on the new PostgreSQL 8.0.0 BETA 1, the
worldsmost advanced open source database.

Story:

The Slony team has released version 1.0.2 of its replication engine following on the new PostgreSQL 8.0.0 BETA 1, the
worldsmost advanced open source database.

With this version, the Slony-I replication system allows you to use its advanced node switching features to make
versionupgrades to PostgreSQL
8.0 in minutes, regardless of database size.

Version 1.0.2 also fixes minor bugs, and is a drop-in replacement for existing Slony-I 1.0.0 or 1.0.1 installations.
Pleasevisit

for further information.

The Slony project team

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: