What we need (Was: Re: PGSQL-WINDOWS mailing list?)

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема What we need (Was: Re: PGSQL-WINDOWS mailing list?)
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Right now, I think its pretty safe to say that things are looking like the
release will be *at least* 2 months away .. do we have a TODO list of what
should be done by then, in preparation?  For instance, you mention below a
Tutorial, but does one exist right now that can be linked in, or does one
need to be created?

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004, Josh Berkus wrote:

> People,
>
>>> Definitely not a bad idea to do anyway, but I'm thinking more along the
>>> lines of helping ppl before they even get to the lists.
>
> Hmmmm ... I'm also thinking that we need an HTML PostgreSQL+Windows tutorial
> linked from the main page or at least the Documentation page.
>
> --
> -Josh Berkus
> "A developer of Very Little Brain"
> Aglio Database Solutions