Postgresql 8.0 beta 1 service issue

От Shelby Cain
Тема Postgresql 8.0 beta 1 service issue
Дата
Список pgsql-general
When I enable log_statement_stats AND log_parser_stats
in my postgresql.conf file and attempt the start the
service I receive the following error:

"Could not start the PostgreSQL Database SErver
8.0-beta1 service on Local Computer.  The service did
not return an error."

Attempting to start the server manually using the
following commandline:

C:\PostgreSQL\8.0-beta1\bin>runas /user:postgres
"C:\PostgreSQL\8.0-beta1\bin\pg
_ctl.exe start -N "pgsql-8.0-beta1" -D
"C:\PostgreSQL\8.0-beta1\data\""

Results in a console window appearing with "postmater
starting" which is immediately followed up with a
dialog box:

"The application failed to initialize properly
(0xc0000142).  Click OK to terminate the application."

This is on a Windows 2000 SP4 system with PostgreSQL
installed via the beta installer.

Regards,

Shelby Cain