Re: Dump Version

От strk
Тема Re: Dump Version
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Philip, I'm trying to make the process you describe automatic.
A script reads objects definitoin from an .sql file
and automatically deletes linkes from 'listfile' corresponding
to objects already found in the given .sql file.

As for my problem (detecting CASTS) I had to support
lines in the form:

From PG73:552; 2663984 CAST bytea (public.wkb)
From PG74:547; 1915318 CAST CAST (public.wkb AS bytea)

Since these two dumps have same file format version I asked..

--strk;