Re: Time to work on Press Release 8.0

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: Time to work on Press Release 8.0
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On Fri, 13 Aug 2004, Andreas Pflug wrote:

> Dan Langille wrote:
>>> Both Joshua Drake and Marc sell commercial replication solutions.  Do
>>> you think it is fair of the community to mention BSD-licensed
>>> replication solutions in our press release while not mentioning
>>> commercial ones?
>>>
>>> I do.
>>

>> Bruce is not alone here.  The community does not exist to promote
>> commericial solutions.
>>

> It's so easy. Joshua Drake an Marc can simply release their solutions under
> BSD, and we'd happily promote them :-)

Ummm, actually, Marc did release his solution under BSD over 12 months ago

But, again, neither Joshua or I are asking (or advocating) promoting our
respective products ... please read the whole thread instead of Bruce's
summary of it :)

----

Сообщение: Re: Time to work on Press Release 8.0
Сообщение: Re: Time to work on Press Release 8.0