Re: Request for download stats on release

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Request for download stats on release
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Josh Berkus wrote:
> Well, it's a moot point, I think, since we can't get it.  But this is
> something which reporters ask me for all the time.

You might might remember, a great(?) while ago, the MySQL folks kept
repeating that they had 4 million downloads, period.  Apparently,
people just stopped downloading MySQL at some point, I guess.  With a
bit of research and imagination you can compute that, even back then,
PostgreSQL must have had a lot more than 4 million downloads in total.
So in the end that was just  cute figure that told us nothing.

--
Peter Eisentraut

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: