Re: reply to setting

От Bruno Wolff III
Тема Re: reply to setting
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Sat, Aug 07, 2004 at 09:33:08 +0530, Kenneth Gonsalves <lawgon@thenilgiris.com> wrote:
> hi,
> any reason why the default reply-to on this list should not be set to the
> list? I keep replying to postings only to find later that the reply goes to
> the OP and not to the list. reply-all button results in needless duplication

The duplication is needless. Direct replies very often get to the recipient
faster than ones sent through the lists. It is also possible that the direct
replies might be handled differently by the recipient (e.g. a filter may put
them in different folders).

Recipients that prefer not to get separate copies can indicate that desire
by including an appropiate mail-followup-to header.

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: