Re: Request for download stats on release

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Request for download stats on release
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Dave,

> Last time round we did tell them that this wasn't going to become a
> regular request.

Yes, but last time round we also didn't get the figures; many mirrors never
responded, and others did for the week *after* release week.

> We can certainly email them, however bear in mind that
> it tends to be the smaller mirrors that help, so the stats are not going
> to be that accurate.

Oh.  Then there isn't any way to get a reasonably accurate download count?

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: