Re: New installation of 8.0 Beta1 Failed to create process for initdb: 1385

От Mike G
Тема Re: New installation of 8.0 Beta1 Failed to create process for initdb: 1385
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
CAn you log off and log back into windows under the postgres account?

От: "Chris Means"
Сообщение: Re: New installation of 8.0 Beta1 Failed to create process for initdb: 1385
Сообщение: Re: New installation of 8.0 Beta1 Failed to create process for initdb: 1385