Re: New installation of 8.0 Beta1 Failed to create process for initdb: 1385

От Mike G
Тема Re: New installation of 8.0 Beta1 Failed to create process for initdb: 1385
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Ok,

Did the installation successfully create the user account postgres?

That is the account that initdb runs under.  Not sure if it automatically deletes it if the install fails.

Mike

On Tue, Aug 10, 2004 at 11:58:17PM -0500, Chris Means wrote:
> Mike,
>
> Thanks for the response:

Сообщение: Re: New installation of 8.0 Beta1 Failed to create process for initdb: 1385
Сообщение: Re: New installation of 8.0 Beta1 Failed to create process for initdb: 1385