New Event

От www@www.postgresql.com (World Wide Web Owner)
Тема New Event
Дата
Список pgsql-www
A new entry has been added to the events database.

Database Admin: http://www.postgresql.org/admin/edit_event.php?218

Submitted by: armandoh@acm.org
Event: Vanmtagem + Developers 2004 - Lisbon
Vantagem + Developers 2004 - Lisbon International Developers Conference & Seminars will feature 31 Technical Sessions
and7 in-depth 1 day Seminars with a strong emphasis on Dabases and, in particular, OS Databases, amongst which
PostgreSQL.

Details:

The Conference Sessions will cover:
- PostgreSQL (Hans-Jurgen Schonig)
- MySQL (David Axmark)
- Firebird (Paul Beach and Artur Anjos)
- SQL and Database Design (Joe Celko)
There will also be covered Database-related issues on what concerns Reverse Engineering and Application Design, as well
asrechniques, methods and languages (PHP, Python, Java and .net).

We will present also 1 day seminars on, among other subjects:
- PostgreSQL (Hans-Jurgen Schonig)
- Data Encoding and SQL (Joe Celko)
- Firebird (Artur Anjos)
- MySQL (David Axmark)

Our main purpose is to present development tools and methods in multiplatform context, allowing  Developers to gain a
betterknowledge of development options.

Most of the sessions and seminars will be spoken in English.

Any developer associated with PostgreSQL will be entitled to a discount of 20 % while registering through Share-it by
usingthe discount code \'VDXX041116\'.

Armando Halpern

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: