beta - win32, restore from pg_dump not possible

От Mike G
Тема beta - win32, restore from pg_dump not possible
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hello,

Testing out beta version of 8.0 on XP Pro.  I am trying to use psql to restore a dump of my database (prod. version
runsunder cygwin).

Whenever I execute psql the password prompt is displayed and skipped right over which results in the command failing.
psql.exemydb < c:\mybackup file is the command I am executing.  Even if I use the -U option it still prompts for a
passwordand then automatically jumps to the next step without me having a chance to enter the password.

Mike