Re: Suggestion on reorganizing functions

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Suggestion on reorganizing functions
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Tom Lane wrote:
> I am not sure if DocBook could handle generating an index covering
> just functions, or if we'd have to merge it with the general index.

I think it's possible -- with a bit of programming work.  I doubt,
however, that it's going to be all that useful.  We're already having
trouble categorizing things like IS NULL (function?, operator?, special
construct?).  A function index would be quite unreliable ("It's not in
the function index, so it's not supported.").  Feel free to add general
index entries for all functions, though.

--
Peter Eisentraut

Сообщение: Re: Suggestion on reorganizing functions
Сообщение: Re: Suggestion on reorganizing functions