Re: Open items

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: Open items
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hrmmm, stupid question here, but why not just change hte postgresql.conf
to be those variables that *are* changed from the default, with a simple
comment pointing to the documention for the rest?  the benefit of that is
that at lesat the documentation has fuller descriptions of what the
variables are for ...

*that* could be easily done after beta ...

----